NEW Move : NEW Studio!

 Hello Everybody! As you may have noticed, I updated the name of my Blog! Sewing at the Lake with Brandy! I'm SEW Excited to not only have a like new Blog but also to get to share more quilting ideas and homemaker lifestyle content with my readers! It's been a long while since I posted here and I thought NOW was the time to do it! 

Now that I have closed my Brick & Mortar location in Odessa, I am well on the way to having a wonderful sewing studio right at home! It's very exciting for me and I hope my customers will enjoy the price reductions on fabrics and notions now that I do not have all the overhead to pay! 

Did I mention how much easier it is to cut and ship orders! Oh Boy was I getting my steps in at the Shop! Now I'm working on my calves going up and down the stairs! lol! 

I have LOTS of NEW surprises coming up with the change of business model and look forward to presenting some gorgeous makes at the two quilt shows I will be vending at this year! You can check-out the details here

I'm also super excited the groundhog didn't see his Shadow as It's almost Gardening Season! I cant wait to share pictures of my gardening adventures! I plan on expanding my beds since I'll be home more now to tend to them!

Watch for some yummy new recipes and quilters meals coming too! I've started a new journey with the Art of Sourdough making so I know I'll be sharing some news on that as well. 

I hope everyone is off to a GREAT 2024 and if you're reading this, drop me a comment and tell me what's NEW in your Maker's Journey!

Peace and Love Always,

Brandy

Comments

Popular Posts