It's my 2nd Birthday!!

 

June 2023

Can you believe Crab Creek is Turning TWO on June 11th?

Two whole years! It's absolutely AMAZING how this time has gone by! it MUST be all the Shenanigan's we have around here! Maybe it was the 4 Quilt Shows, 3 Shop Hop's, 2 Spring Fling's, 2 Quilt Till You Wilt's and 2 Deutschesfest's? Boy oh Boy have I had an amazing time! I've met some really FUN people during my Quilt Shop Journey!! And I've had a TON of help from the local community!! I cannot tell you how much it means to me to have had people sew samples for me, volunteer for events and teach classes! I feel so BLESSED!! A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you!

Again, Thank you for all who support my business in-person, or on social media! I really appreciate it!!

Happy Summer,

Brandy

Crab Creek Quilting Company

4 W. 1st Avenue

Odessa, WA 99159

509-982-2175

www.crabcreekquiltingcompany.com

Comments

Popular Posts