2022 A Year in Review~ Late it appears!

My Goodness here I am already into February 2023 and I haven't updated this blog since December! Where did the Time GO?? This Quilt Shop journey I'm on, is quite the WILD RIDE!! I had a lot of fun last year and am so looking forward to what this year will bring! besides NEW Fabric! 

I had intentions of sharing all the beautiful quilts, pillows and projects made from the gorgeous fabric lines that came throughout the year back in January! But alas, I'm behind a bit!  I know it's always better late than never!

It was a busy year and it took many hands to make all these wonderful samples happen!  I read somewhere that Makers are people who bring ideas to Life! I must be a maker for sure! Now if I could just have one idea at a time, that would be great! Seriously I hope you enjoy my Year in Review get inspired to sew!~from all the fun things we did in a tiny little town called Odessa, Washington.

January 2022: Zippered Pillow Cover

Renee Bruess came out and taught us this gorgeous free pattern by Peta Peace from @shequiltsalot ðŸª¡ These turned out great! Thank you Renee! Download and Save this Free Pattern here👇

https://shequiltsalot.com/lapped-zip-tutorial/

February 2022: 3-Yard Tina Turner Tribute Quilt 
These beautiful novelty prints by Patrick Lose for Northcott. Some people like red instead of pink for Valentines Day. So there's that. And Love really has nothing to do with that! I remember Tina Turner had her legs insured for a million dollars. lol.

March 2022: Northcott Modern Love & Bliss Collections, Pattern is Grand Central by Swirly Girl Designs
Quilted by Denise Hayes of Signature Quilting, Davenport, WA.

April 2022: Unicornia
It was National Unicorn Day and there’s no-way we’d miss it!! This Unicornia 
🦄 Crystal Laser Cut Kit wen fast and was so fun to make!

May 2022: Contain Yourself
These fun byannie baskets were made by Sherry Bishop for the Shop! She does beautiful work! 


June 2022: The Claire Bag
Leeanna whipped out this cute bag by Lazy Girl Designs! I just love the Tiny Beasts collection by Tula Pink!

July 2022: was a busy Month! We had several things going on!
Block Drive mail in to the Quilts of Valor Foundation! A huge thank you to all those who donated floating churn dash blocks! 

Jadine's Applique Table Topper sample was the best! I just love his kit!

Did someone say curved piecing? Leeanna made this one look easy with the perfect piecing and the wavy quilting she did on her vintage singer! and on a tight deadline!

August 2022: Raindrops
This beginner friendly quilt was a huge hit at our Show, we made up extra too many infact! These are on sale right now in the shop. Pattern designed by Cheryl Brickey of Mountain Mist Designs
Also BUCKET HATS!! These were a huge hit in 2022! we saw them everywhere!
Two nuts on a branch on the Tree of Life!

Christian my funny Grandson!

River, my darling Gradndaughter



September 2022: Another 3-Yard Quilt
This quilt features the County Fair collection from Michael Miller

October 2022: Floored & Variable Star
I made this Floored Quilt! Pattern by @woollypetals, fabrics are ðŸŒ™ Moon Garden by Tula Pink for @freespiritfabrics It was a SUPER big deal to me as I had it completely done before the fabric hit the shop! I couldn't wait for the UPS guy to DELIVER this fabric collection!!! Carol Kochis custom quilted it so wonderfully! It's really a huge quilt~ but I did add a column lol!
Leeanna constructed this gorgeous Variable Star Quilt! It is a pattern available in the Moda Cakewalk All Stars book. We may have sold out!!!




November 2022: MY First Ever Shop Sponsored Quilt Retreat! A Fancy Quilt Away!
We had a wonderful turn out up in Republic at the K <> K Ranch and Guest Lodge! ! And we made some even closer bonds with the many wonderful women who have supported me on my journey! Between this machine and the bunnies we had a Fancy Good Time!

We all LOVED Kathy's Industrial Singer. She uses it to fix saddle horns and more! It is not for sale~ We tried!

December 2022: Large Mannequin Dress Form
The Large Mannequin Dress form pattern by Hudson's Holidays was a huge hit! It was so fun to see all the creativity from these gals! They're sewing rooms are quite posh with this beauty! 

I just love this Star Medallion tree skirt by Deonn Designs. And I like it even better in Tula Fabric!

Well That's it...The End...Actually there were so many other table toppers, bags and rugs I didnt show! To see more of our 2022 content take a scroll through our Instagram account or Facebook page!

All my Best~ Brandy
















Comments

Popular Posts