Fall Classes at Crab Creek Quilting Company

 


Fall Classes at Crab Creek Quilting Company

We made it through Shop Hop and I feel so blessed to have has wonderful help throughout! I really appreciated Sherry making the Clam Up bags, aprons and letting the shop display on loan her awesome Ghastlie Poppins Bag! The beautiful Black Cat Capers panel Linda whipped out  came just in time, as well as the car trash bins, trivets, and casserole carries! They were a hit! Also a huge shoutout to Charisma for loaning the shop so many wonderful quilts to hang on my empty white walls.  

Linda, Sherry, Kim and Terri worked hard to provide excellent customer service, stamp passports, answer questions and visit with all who came in. Having a successful Quilt Shop takes a tribe, and I am so fortunate to have them jump in and help me. I truly appreciate their wisdom and thoughtfulness!

The Lincoln County Fair is coming next week, I'll be volunteering a few nights at the Quilt Barn after I close the shop. I'm really looking forward to seeing the entries this year as we all missed our community events last year. I hope to get the chance to visit, so stop on by August 23-28. I hear there's many events going on for our community to enjoy.

I'm also planning several classes here at the shop for our Fall season. We have Two Collage classes taught by Renee' Bruess. The first one starts August 3rd through the 4th. Its called "Nola, A Unicorn". This one really spoke to me since I'm a bit of a unicorn myself, lol. Being a female in the Military and a Chief Warrant Officer was a rarity. I absolutely need this beautiful Wall Hanging for the Classroom. 


The Second Collage Class is the BRAND NEW Pattern released by Laura Heine called "Spool of Flowers" Anything quilting related is a must have for my studio, and this pattern is great as you can do it on a white or black background. I look forward to creating this with my quilty friends October 22-23rd.

Continuing in October, National Pattern Designer and Master Longarrmer, Charisma Horton will be coming to the shop on November 12 and 13th to teach this beautiful quilt called Love Actually. I am excited to see if any quilters take this class and decide to NOT do it in Modern Colors. Of course I'll be using the solids, but this would be so pretty in reproduction or even a beautiful Andover floral. With everything going on in the world, I didn't want to wait till Valentines Day for this one.


I am so excited about our November Quilt Class-It's a Surprise- but I can guarantee you, it will be sure to put you in the Holiday spirit and you'll be ready to make those Christmas Cookies. It will make a fine gift for any age or a cute one to keep or donate. 

To sign up for a Class you can add them to your cart on the website, www.crabcreekquiltingcompany.com -or- call the shop and I'll get your spot reserved. 

Stay Happy and Grateful my friends. 
Brandy


Comments

Popular Posts