All the Small Things

 Details

    I've tried to pay special attention to the little things that will make my shop memorable and make my customers feel like they are receiving top-notch customer service. From candies at the door to pretty checkout bags. 

    I'm finding that I have much work to do in the details. From type of thread and needles to special orders. I absolutely love making people happy :) It's what I do! One of my biggest problems in life has been listening though. I get in such a rush to please and help that I miss little details that can turn a great shopping experience into a disappointment for my customers. I'm striving to fix that.

    Here at Crab Creek Quilting Company-we (I) aim high! If there is anything you need or have asked for in previous visits, I bet it is in the shop now, or will be in the upcoming weeks. I am trying to carry a little bit of all the little pretty things you makers need to create beautiful lasting projects.

I've added paper piecing papers, hand quilting thread, embroidery kits, and even some crochet hooks! Yarn is coming...All the way from the Netherlands! (I'll be carrying some Knitter's Pride and Addy brand as well)

    We also have some new making supplies. Foam for bags and beyond, mesh fabric, prairie cloth, embellishing ribbons and strapping. Oh and elastic. Fabric bolts are also still arriving. And I'm learning. And growing. And loving this Quilt Shop business. But the best part is all of you ~the customers! I really enjoy meeting and re-meeting (my memory stinks) and visiting with you each and every day. 


Thank you for your continued Support and Business <3

Brandy



Comments

Popular Posts