Let the Quilt Show Adventures Begin!

 



Let the Quilt Show Adventures Begin!

Finally! After 8 months I got out of the Shop for my own Quilty Fun! The best part about being a Quilter is FRIENDS! I was blessed with two GREAT friends who wanted to cruise down to Tri-Cities with me for the "Tri-City Quilter's Guild Annual Quilt Show and Merchant Mall" yesterday! 

I shared some of my favorite photos of Quilts I just loved while there I already posted on Social Media but wanted to save the other wonderful things we did and what I brought home with all of you here :)

"The Magic of Color" was everywhere! And it moved me! I bought some Magical items from the Merchants there; like the below Tula Pink Webbing by renaissance ribbons from Janean's Bernina and A FABULOUS Unicorn pre-cut applique from Laura's Sage Country Quilts! I was over the moon about the goodies I brought home! 


It always feels so good to buy another Quilter's fabric's and sewing tools after they pass on! The yard sale room was brimming and I found some "Quilt Til you Wilt" fabric! What are the odds? I also brought home some fantastic Tailor's Hams! These are going to be a great addition to the Classroom as we include Sewist Garment Making Classes and Groups to our repertoire! Milk Bottle Quilt Co had the perfect little pillow kit too! It includes a Coin Ruched Bloom on it and I NEEDED to buy it! 

All that oogling and giddiness made us hungry so we also had lunch at Texas Roadhouse! YUMMMYY! I rarely eat out so that was a deliciously filling treat!

Since it was a Whopping 72 degree bluebird day we decided to Seize it and hit some thrift stores before heading home. (some = 5 of them! lol) 

Leeanna Beat us all to the extra wide ironing board, and Sherry found a like new Dooney and Burke purse! Both were thrilled! We had such a great time! I was able to stay somewhat sensible and bought an easier to set-up ladder for the Shop. 


What get's you excited when going to Quilt Shows? Of course I'd imagine it's all the beautiful QUILTS!! 

Leave me a comment if you read my Blog, I'd love to hear what you're passionate about!

Happy Quilting & Hunting-
Brandy



Comments

  1. I love seeing what others are working on, what fabrics they combine and how they finish their quilts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to see others creative processes too! Some are so good!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts